Find Information on Homeowner’s, Condo, Renter’s and more.
We Insure Older Homes
Buying Homeowners Insurance ? You want security in knowing the Insurance company you choose is strong and you want an agent is going to be there for your service & claim questions. You want to know that the coverage fits you needs like Extended Dwelling Replacement coverage of 20% to 50% above the stated Dwelling amount to repair or replace your dwelling after a covered loss. (subject to policy terms and conditions). Coverage for all of your belongings (Personal Property). Comfort in knowing that the policy will pay for Additional Living Expenses you may have.
Renter’s Insurance Policy
When You want to protect the belongings that you treasure. “…but I thought my Landlord would cover me ?” Tenants don’t always realize that “they are” responsible for their own personal belongings in case of fire or loss.
Can you really be without Renters Insurance?
Renters insurance provides you with protection for many of your personal belongings if they are stolen or destroyed by a fire, theft, water, or other covered cause of loss.
Another important reason for having renters insurance is Liability Protection. It is common knowledge that you are covered under your car insurance policy for your liability that arises out of an automobile accident, but what about once you’re out of your car. In your home or traveling, liability is part of the renters insurance package.
Owning a condominium puts you in a unique position. Unique because you have both common and individual insurance needs. Odds are, your condominium association has an insurance policy for common areas, like the building exterior and walkways. You’re still responsible for insuring your interests such as your personal property, yourself from liability and your guest’s medical protection. Some things to consider…
- How do I know how much coverage my association carries?
- Are there parts of the building or property they don’t insure?
- What are my insurance responsibilities?
- How much would it cost to repair the inside of my home if it were damaged?
- How can I make my home safer and possibly save money?
- What would it cost to replace the contents of my home?
- Do I have an inventory and photographs of my personal possessions?
- What kind protection do I have against liability claims?
- Will my guests’ medical expenses be covered if they are accidentally injured on my property?